Sunday, November 3, 2013

Welcome to Made from Home Daily!

I'm so glad you've decided to stop by! 

I hope you will enjoy taking this journey to do something homemade each and every day with me.  May you, and I, experience the satisfaction of creating, along with the joy of providing our families and homes with good quality food and products. 

This blog will be my journey to create something homemade, namely food, everyday of the year.  On occasion I will include some DIY projects like laundry soap, chapstick, and deodorant just to spice things up. 

This will be a great challenge for me, as like most other moms, I get busy and want to just grab take out for dinner (ok, and yes, sometimes I just get lazy too!).  But, I am determined to have something homemade for my family each and every day, no matter what!  I really believe making homemade food can nourish the bodies and souls of my family, and it's great for the budget too!  (I'll talk more about budgets later).

So, go grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and come along for what promises to be an amazing ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment